Further Reading, Resources and References
What's next? Well, this is only the start of your travels with Fly.io.
If you're all about the code, then these guides will get you deploying from your source:
- Learn how to build and deploy the hellofly application from Go source
- Deploy a Rails application with Fly.io
- Deploy an Elixir application with Fly.io
- Deploy a Laravel application with Fly.io
- Deploy a Django application with Fly.io
- Deploy a Deno application with Fly.io
- Deploy a Node application with Fly.io
- Deploy a Ruby application with Fly.io
And if you want to automate your deployments (who doesn't), check out:
Make your app, apps or sites your own with a Custom Domain. This guide will show you the straightforward route to putting your own name on your Fly Apps:
When you are getting ready move traffic to your app, check out the ways you can increase availability, capacity and performance with Fly.io in:
More to Read
Your one-stop reference for everything Fly.io is the documentation.
Get active on our Community Forum to help and be helped, and be the first to hear about our latest features.
Check out our articles on the Fly.io Blog, Phoenix Files, Ruby Dispatch, and Laravel Bytes.