Introducing Flyctl - The Fly CLI
flyctl command is your primary way to interact with Fly's Global Application Platform.
If you are doing anything with Fly, you'll need it. We have flyctl installation instructions to guide you through installing it on your system. There's also flyctl and continuous integration which covers environment variables, JSON and other automation related information about flyctl.
- Creating An App: flyctl launch
- Deploying An App: flyctl deploy
- Managing App Secrets: flyctl secrets
- Viewing your App: flyctl open
- Show App Information: flyctl info
- Show App Logs: flyctl logs
- Show App Deployment Status: flyctl status
- Show App History: flyctl history
- Show App Releases: flyctl releases