Introducing Flyctl - The Fly CLI
flyctl command is your primary way to interact with Fly.io.
If you are doing anything with Fly.io, you'll need it. We have flyctl installation instructions to guide you through installing it on your system. There's also flyctl and continuous integration which covers environment variables, JSON and other automation related information about flyctl.
- Creating An App: fly launch
- Deploying An App: fly deploy
- Managing App Secrets: fly secrets
- Viewing your App: fly open
- Show App Information: fly info
- Show App Logs: fly logs
- Show App Deployment Status: fly status
- Show App History: fly history
- Show App Releases: fly releases