Introducing Flyctl - The Fly CLI
flyctl command is your primary way to interact with Fly.io.
If you are doing anything with Fly.io, you'll need it. We have flyctl installation instructions to guide you through installing it on your system. There's also flyctl and continuous integration which covers environment variables, JSON and other automation related information about flyctl.
Using Your Fly.io Account
- Signing Up: fly auth signup
- Logging In: fly auth login
Working With Apps
- Create An App: fly launch
- Deploy An App: fly deploy
- Manage App Secrets: fly secrets
- View your App: fly open
Viewing and Monitoring an App
- Show App Logs: fly logs
- Show App Deployment Status: fly status
- Show App History: fly history
- Show App Releases: fly releases