Authenticate with Fly (and logout if you need to). If you do not have an account, start with the AUTH SIGNUP command. If you do have and account, begin with the AUTH LOGIN subcommand.
flyctl auth [command] [flags]
- docker - Authenticate docker
- login - Log in a user
- logout - Logs out the currently logged in user
- signup - Create a new fly account
- token - Show the current auth token
- whoami - Displays the users email address/service identity currently authenticated and in use.
-h, --help help for auth
-t, --access-token string Fly API Access Token -j, --json json output --verbose verbose output
- flyctl - The Fly CLI