Manages the certificates associated with a deployed application. Certificates are created by associating a hostname/domain with the application. When Fly is then able to validate that hostname/domain, the platform gets certificates issued for the hostname/domain by Let's Encrypt.
flyctl certs [command] [flags]
- add - Add a certificate for an App.
- check - Checks DNS configuration
- list - List certificates for an App.
- remove - Removes a certificate from an App
- show - Shows certificate information
-a, --app string App name to operate on -c, --config string Path to an app config file or directory containing one (default "./fly.toml") -h, --help help for certs
-t, --access-token string Fly API Access Token -j, --json json output -v, --verbose verbose output
- flyctl - The Fly CLI