This section of the Fly.io docs is all about getting you up and running quickly.
Follow Hands-on which takes you through creating an account, installing
flyctl, the Fly.io command-line tool, and launching a simple demo app.
If you’d rather jump right in, try Speedrun to launch your own app fast.
Once that’s done, check out our in-depth docs:
- Language & Framework Guides: Comprehensive and starter guides for your favorite languages and frameworks.
- Migrate from Heroku: See how you’d move an existing Rails app and supporting services from Heroku to Fly.io.
- Fly Launch: You’ve tried the
fly launchcommand. Now learn how to use all the Fly Launch features that help you manage and run your apps.
- Databases & Storage: Options for persistent data storage on the Fly Platform
- Fly Machines: Go deeper with our VMs, and use them to run your projects and tasks.
- Reference: The details of how the Fly Platform works.